15 Best Motivational Quotes for Weight Loss
New year...new weight loss goal?
If this is true for you, here are some of the best motivational quotes for weight loss that you can use to push through when times get tough.
15 Best Motivational Quotes to Keep in Mind when Losing Weight
- “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m done.” - David Goggins
- “If you have 30 minutes for Facebook, you have 1 hour for the gym.” - Unknown
- “Excuses don’t burn calories.” - Dee Deck
- “To climb steep hills requires slow pace at first.” – William Shakespeare
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” -Jim Rohn
- “Commit to the process no matter how long it takes, and the payoffs and benefits can be greater than anything you ever imagined.” -Liz Josefsberg
- “Weight loss is hard work — not magic” - Machiel N. Kennedy
- “Weight loss is fueled by the choices you make. In most circumstances, you have the power to decide between healthy and unhealthy choices and between small or large portion sizes.” - Jonathan Gibson
- “I found that permanent weight loss is just a matter of self-control with a twist of discipline” - Efthymios Tzimas
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” - Unknown
- “Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional.” - Roger Crawford
- “It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.” - Rachael Bermingham
- “Make your body the sexiest outfit you own.” - Unknown
- “Every new day is another chance to change your life.” - Unknown
- “When you think about quitting, remember why you started.” - Unknown
Other Tools to Help You Stay Motivated
Motivation Depot Podcast
Remember! The Motivation Depot Podcast is packed with motivating tips and tricks - and Season 1 is dedicated specifically to helping you reach your weight loss goals!
Check it out on Spotify, Breaker, Google Podcasts, or Radio Public!