20 Best Motivational Quotes for Students
Being a student, can be nothing short of a challenge. Finding the motivation to succeed through late night studying, socializing, sports, exams, and more, it’s important to celebrate the work that you are doing in order to set yourself up for a bright future.
In this article, we will share 20 of the best motivational quotes for students to help you push through the semester!
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” — B.B. King
- “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” — BB King
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
- “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it.” – Washington Irving
- “Rule no.1 is: Don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule no. 2 is: It’s all small stuff.” —Robert Eliot
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
- “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” —Maya Angelou
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” —Karim Seddiki
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” — A.A Milne
- “If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.” – Malcolm Gladwell
- “There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – General Colin Powell
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and the voice will be silenced.” —Vincent Van Gogh
- “Strive for progress, not perfection.” - Unknown
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” - Beverly Sills
Looking for more motivation to get you through the next part of the school year?
Check back often! Motivation Depot offers courses, products and a club to help you stay motivated to shine - one day at a time!